Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nutella Ricotta Dessert

I absolutely love cheese and I can't live without Nutella so when I found this super easy, quick recipe that combines the two, I was sold! Valette, a fabulous photographer on Flickr has a great recipe for a Nutella and ricotta cheese creation that is delish! It took me less than 2 minutes to make and it hit the spot. Do you have a minute or two? If you do, whip up this treat and enjoy!

The following recipe is courtesy of Valette.

Nutella Ricotta Dessert

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
  • 1T plus 1t nutella spread
  • 1t cocoa powder

Directions:

Press the ricotta through a sieve twice to create a smoother, creamier texture. Mix with the nutella and cocoa.

Serve with a sprinkle of chocolate crumbs. Or fresh berries. Or nuts. Or coconut. Makes two wee servings. But you don't need much more.

Photo Credit: Courtesy of Flickr

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was an excellent blog, that information has been very helpful in my life, I am a desserts lover, so I really enjoyed this reading, this weekend I want to do one! Thanks for this great moment!

    ReplyDelete