I've got a great spin on the usual French fry recipe. It's a spicy potato wedge dish that is simple, healthy and flavorful. They'll take minutes to make and seconds to devour.
Here's What You Need:
- Olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Granulated garlic
- Dried parsley flakes
Here's What You Do:
1. Drizzle olive oil on a pan suitable for an oven.
2. Wash the potatoes and slice them so that they are thick. My strategy is to just cut them in-half then cut each half in-half and then cut each quarter in-half so that I end up with six wedges out of one potato.
3. Place the wedges on the oiled pan.
4. Mix the spices together to taste. I tend to make them more spicy so I liberally add cayenne pepper but you should mix the spices to your liking, of course.
5. Once you’ve combined the spices, sprinkle generously over the potatoes and place the pan in the oven at about 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes (keep them in the oven a bit longer if you want them more well done, it’s up to you).
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Flickr