Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Faves: Sugar Bowl Brownies


There’s no hiding it, I’ve got a sweet tooth and the record to prove it. I’m easily tempted by fresh baked chewy chocolate chip cookies and you don’t have to ask me twice to try any luscious pastry. One of my favorite treats is a chocolate petite brownie from San Francisco based Sugar Bowl Bakery. This confection is absolutely delightful. It’s a bite size brownie (though it takes me about 2 ½ bites to devour it) that is so moist and decadent I can’t help but savour the moments that it’s in my mouth. The petite brownie has a light flaky top that melts once you sink your teeth into it. The tender center instantly saturates your taste buds with condensed decadence. Enjoying one of these baby brownies is truly an indulgent experience. I had one last night and though I could’ve had another, one was plenty to satisfy my sweet tooth. For more information on where you can get these chocolate morsels, check out Sugar Bowl Bakery. Though they are based in San Francisco, they've got locations nationally and they sell these wonderful treats at Costco and Starbucks. They also make them in a cranberry granola flavor which I’m dying to try.

Photo Credit: Courtesy of Sugar Bowl Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment